Chrono Trigger: Betrayel Chrono Trigger: Betrayel

I commend you on your seamless spritework...

...but having Frog say "Thee ist" instead of the regular "Thou art" is painful to mine eyes. If you're gonna have him talke olde Englishe, please at least have him speak right. Otherwise, the sprites looked amazing. Nice choreography. Linkin Park?...

Enter the Kefka - Fixed Enter the Kefka - Fixed

Kicking life into sprite animations...

This was great. The scenes were hilarious (I especially appreciated the Python references) and the special effects were great. Funny and original! Hope you get featured!

-.industry.- -.industry.-

Great style- too short! Needs music?

LOVE the style and colours. If it were a bit longer, had more of a storyline, and had music, it would be great. The walk cycle looks a little funny, but otherwise, cool animation.

Rough Stick Battle Rough Stick Battle

Amazing take on the genre!

Wow, at first, I thought, "God, not another damn stick movie," but this is really something. It's very original, well-planned out, and the rough style looks great. Awesome job with the special effects! (Blurring, etc.) Great work, and as Venus down there said, sound would be better.

The adventures of Mr Blam The adventures of Mr Blam

Great visuals; too short?

I think Death should take him to Flash Hell (read: Land of Awful Flash Animations) And maybe have a red "B" breaking rocks or something... You get my drift? Excellent visuals in this; nice style, and good choice of music and sound.

how it will end. how it will end.

Very good! Great style, nice voice!

This is very good! A new favourite, for sure! I especially loved the style and voices in Zombie Dad... Amazing styles! This is great!

Le' Kid Le' Kid

Awesome style- Needs more story!

All right, this had my hopes up at the beginning, as your style is very interesting and easy on the eye. GREAT style and animation. It got a little boring in the long parts (remember, most of the people here have short attention spans, so I'm very sorry if this gets blammed) and I thought it declined with the gratuitous violence. I dunno. I just loved the style. Maybe some background music? Anyway, keep it up.

BotMog responds:

ya background music was gonna be the next step but i just couldn't find something i liked, maybe ill add something from fruity loops next time :/

fight on birch hill fight on birch hill

It's deja vu all over again!

That was good! Not much of a story, though; maybe if you saw the monster kill the guy's family or something, and the sound, well, I understand. My favourite parts were [the two scenes] where the guy puts his sword back in its sheath, and when he steps back in the shadows and then lightning flashes on his face. My suggestions would just be sound and more story. Otherwise, graphics and storyboarding are good. Fiend. Oh yeah, and nice use of the motion guide!

Freshy-Q responds:

Well arent you miss preachy. I jest. Thanks for your imput, steph. O god... should i not have used you real name???
Um.... LOOK OVER THERE! A THREE HEADED MONKEY!!!! (heh heh god im smooth)

The Hills Have Eyes 2 The Hills Have Eyes 2

Interesting movie...

I thought it was good; I liked the music and the way you scribbled over the font the best, and the eyes on the hills were creepy. I've yet to see that movie, dammit... If the animation were better, it'd be great. Good job overall, though.

You are a F*cking Moron7 You are a F*cking Moron7

A series I'll keep an eye on!

This is really great. Michael Jackson is a total weirdo, and Reginold's take on him is great! I'm glad that pink bat died, he was pretty dumb. Great graphics, not much action, but it'll keep you watching 'til the end. Nice job!